03 May 2009

Dr. Jamie Harrison Win No.295

I commented about Jamie's performance yesterday in the NSW State 10KM Titles.
I'd forgotten that he'd told me he'd been unwell over Easter so 32m25 for 10KM was fantastic running!
His race report was;

"Reasonably happy today after struggling for a few weeks. I was unwell 
over Easter and my heart rate has been up since. Finally back down to 
35-36 two mornings ago, so I thought I'd have a run. I knew I'd have 
to run sensibly to optimise whatever I had. I went through half way in about 
16.30 (outside 30th place). I caught the big group (consisting mostly 
of the next 10 or so blokes behind me in the results) at about 6k, 
and then picked off a few others.



Hopefully after a bit of a downer for April (264 miles after months 
of 336, 341 and 315 for Jan, Feb and March) I can re-group in May."




Heart Rate 35/36 !!! Mileage of 341 a month!!!
Today Jamie Won his career 295th Fun Run ! the Macarthur Lions Anzac Run. 10KM was a two lap grass course with a Hill each lap. Jamie won it in 33m42.

No comments: