16 May 2009

London Calling


Tuesday night Oli and me head to London for two weeks! 
Originally I was going to go for just over three weeks and race this weekend in the Masters National Road Relay Champs at Sutton Park running for Paul Simmons team Salford Harriers, race 10K on 26th May In BUPA London over part of the course for the London Olympics. I'd also have gone to Denmark and run a 10K and Half Mara at the European Masters Out of Stadia Champs. 
Sadly alas injury has put paid to those plans but at least I'm on the final few weeks countdown to being allowed to start running again. I have got to the point where I do not feel any pain in the hip, the last few twinges having past a week of so ago.
I hope to post whilst away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See ya soon Bro, bring some Brisbane sun, it's been a rainy/windy week in old blighty!