27 November 2009

Running Dunce or Genius?

I tried this test and only managed a 6/10.


Actually I think my score should have been higher as to me, some of the answers are
subjective!



So take the the test first and then compare with me below.








I'm putting my responses down here so you dont see some answers before you've taken the
test!








Q.1. Correct

Q.2. Correct

Q.3. Wrong - I went for 'Whenever you feel like it!'

Q.4. Correct

Q.5. Correct

Q.6. Correct

Q.7. Wrong - I went for 'Within an hour or two'

Q.8. Wrong - I went for 'Sunglasses'

Q.9. Correct

Q.10. Wrong - I said 'When you feel the cushioning needs replacing'

So what does all that prove? = Nothing! - but it passes the time away pre op today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

9/10

Got Q2 Wrong - Suggested 15-20 minutes.
Their answer - Not required????
So if yo have a race - just get straight into it??

Your answers:
When ever you feel like it?
On that basis - I'd have a rest day every day


Sunglasses??? As J McEnroe would say - You can't be serious!

Running shoes: Maybe that's why you have an injury.

Note: 800km @ $200 = 25 cents per km. Nearly cheaper to get a moped!

David said...

Yeah I didn't answer the Que.8 Training Aid, instead I just answered essential training apparel (in Q'Land)!
With shoes I feel the cushioning goes off after 6 months , change shoes twice a year!
Well done on 9/10 you are a Genius!