29 May 2012

いち に さん し

White Man in Brixton
One of my favourite concerts was Kraftwerk at the Brixton Academy I cant recall the year but I remember I had my bosses BMW for the weekend and drove my mates down to Brixton. The show opening blew me away, dry ice clearing to reveal the four robots at their keyboards. More dry ice and the robots turned into the guys! Very limited movement, no between tracks chat, and no smiling!
Very Teutonic!
This track taught me to count up to 8 in about 6 languages!

The post title was a comment on You Tube - I dont know what it means but was hoping it meant Eech Nee San Chee in Japanese.

4 comments:

TokyoRacer said...

Yes, it's Japanese. Ichi ni san shi - 1 2 3 4.
("i" is pronounced "e")

Easy Tiger said...

go, roku, nana, hachi, kyu, ju

kevin f forde said...

Was your bosses BMW still outside Brixton Academy after the show???

David said...

Thanks Guys - and yes I did drive home!