13 March 2009

Left Posterior Ilium









Sacral , Ilium,  all the same to me! Different part of the pelvis but actually the left posterior Ilium is where my stressy is! Immediately adjacent to the sacroiliac joint. "Bone oedema and an unusual fracture line are demonstrated at this site"
My Consultant said for the Radiologist to say "unusual" really meant this is unusual!

Check out my MRI ! Really freaky looking at your own flesh and bone! even more freaky that I'm prepared to expose myself ! 

The CT Scan showed nothing unusual ie the stressy was not caused by anything untoward (tumor). Dr Friss said not to start running before June and to take it easy when I do restart!

I continue to pursue my upper body exercise with a passion and have invested in a "Perfect Pull Up" bar (you fix it to a door frame) for yet another exercise option. I seem to remember in my youth managing to do a maximum of about a dozen 'pull ups' so that will be my first goal (haven't put the thing up yet!)
Craig/Dave/Tim thanks for your comments!

No comments: