21 September 2009

Dancing in the city! Marshal Hain

I really enjoyed the British version of Life on Mars and have been enjoying the spin off series Ashes to Ashes (on ABC Australia), tonight's show ended with this song in the background. I couldn't remember for the life of me who the band was and gave up after two minutes brain drain and checked it out on Google to find it on You Tube!

I have had a few "blasts from the past" recently, Freddie Hampton, Stevie Binns, Colin Pearson and Philippe Brown, so why not enjoy another?

Can you believe that a Clash/SexPistols/Motorhead/REOSpeedwagon/Journey/Foreigner/
Queen fan of the late 70's would also own up to reminiscing over this! ??

I got a weights bench at the weekend and have added bench press and leg extensions to my daily work out! My session lasts about 90mins! I reckon if I put the commitment and effort I've put into my weights over the last year I'd be up there with Pete Magill, Tony Young, Dr Jamie Harrison, Keith Bateman , John Jago, Brett Winter, Ron Peters,
Jesus Boreggo, Bruce Graham....... I should not have started writing this list!!!!!!




And by the way, aint it annoying how the hats these guys are wearing are back in as a fashion statement! It's so eighties!!!!!!






No comments: