27 December 2009

On Steroids!

A neighbour saw me just after I'd finished my 'weights' session (looking pumped up) and reported to his 'Mrs' who reported to my 'Mrs' that I looked as if I was on steroids!
This made Natalie laugh and made me feel that the endless Push Ups, Chin Ups and Curls are having an effect! Unfortunately the holiday season beerage is also having an effect on my physique below the rib cage.
Our kids seemed to love all their presents and have a really good time which made us feel happy and relaxed.
eBay Image Hosting at www.auctiva.com
I should not have attempted to have a go on Max's 'Powerwing' ! It has the nervy effect of the back wheels swing around 360 O on you! With a dodgy knee this is best avoided! Best used at night as the wheels light up multi colour!
Still waiting for the knee to become completely pain free before contemplating low key low impact exercise (cycling/walking/swimming). I have pretty much got full range of motion, pain free, when non load bearing.



No comments: