14 June 2010

Always opened mouthed me!







Mon 5.00pm 11km Roo+Lake 40m52

Yes flat out today! I'd say I ran at faster than race pace during the latter part of this evenings run. I was flying! The only hassle I had were sections around the lakes where those darn flies that go round and round in circles about 5ft off the ground , at Mouth and eye level, so that you have to run with your mouth closed (very hard for the always open mouthed me!!).

We had people over last night and then I stayed up to watch the Socceroos at 4.00am!! (I went to bed at 2 -0 !) So late start to the day The Queens Birthday Bank Holiday. We went up to Red Beach on Bribie to walk Sandy. Rather than do my normal and run off for an hours run up the beach I stayed with the family and enjoyed a beautiful walk along the beach. Had a huge Ice cream at Bongaree and got home and read for a while then tried to nap before going for my run.
Hope you all had a great day.

No comments: