19 January 2013

Into the pink

The pf in the heel was causing me to limp through the day and that for me is the point where I draw the line and stop running again until the pain has gone. I'd become very lazy about doing any of the pf 'treatment' regimes but i'm back onto the stretching exercise about 6 times a day.
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/healthreport/heel-pain-treatment/3360656#transcript

So that means it's all about the bike.
30K's in the morning, just cant get to 30km per hour but steady 28/29ave pace.
This afternoon with a fully warmed up body I managed 30.8kmph  even on a very windy very warm day (32 O C).
Garmin Connect shows Cycling as pink on the calendar hence my blog title.
Click on to enlarge

Your welcome to look at details here

I could not let the LA confession pass without comment. I never thought I'd see the day he'd come 'clean' and admit to cheating. If we ever had faith or trust in our sports heroes and politicians we sure aint now.
Of course Lance was very strategic in what he admitted to, seems like just about everyone miraculously gave up drugs in 2005. What is the Statute of Limitations?
So much for being clean in 2009
My favourite photo to sum it up;

There is a part of me that hopes that Lance may one day be allowed to compete again because even though he is 10 years younger I'd love to come up against him in a 10K or a Half! - Damn I'd even run a debut Mara to kick his ass!





1 comment:

Samurai Running said...

You would beat him like a redheaded stepdaughter!