13 October 2008

Andy Warhol


Back from Melbourne! Achilles feels like a very old rubber band! when I stretch it, it feels like it's gonna break! 
Felt a certain amount of muscle fatigue from yesterday (only to be expected with lack of training!). Had today as a rest day and will restart cross training (for what its worth?) tomorrow.
Yesterday I shared a taxi from the Hotel to the airport with David Criniti (Uncle Dave - Coolrunning) and Joseph the Kenyan athlete who finished 2nd in the Marathon . Dave's 2h29m in those conditions was a terrific performance and 5th place (in the money!!)

My blog layout was buggered up so I changed it to this. The banner reminded me of one of the Andy Warhol "self portraits" I saw at the National Gallery of Victoria on Saturday. The splashes of colour over his floating  black and white photo gave a 3 dimensional impression.

No comments: