03 October 2008

Stone Cold Crazy

Friday  6.00pm 11KM Roo+Lake  44m57

Stone Cold Crazy Indeed!
 
Natalie talked me out of more madness whilst on holidays.

Why crucify myself further if I've resigned myself to; 

A. Running a time someway shy of 72mins
B. I will be capable of completing a 21K run 

So why not limp along till Melbourne (pun intended) then rest and recover properly for a shortened track season.

We got home today from Hervey Bay, where we had a great time. Lots or rest, early nights, a few beers, reading, just hanging out with the family!

My anti inflams have run out so I'm interested to see what effect not taking them has on the knee and the Achilles - and on my body generally. I know it's not good to take them for too long and I was starting to notice things like mouth ulcers and cold sores  popping up ! So I needed to take the break, even  though you do start to feel a dependency (if I don't have them my knee will hurt and then I cant run! What will happen to my Achilles?).

Nearly forgot to mention;
Arsenal 4 Porto 0 - I saw  bits of the game on SBS and by all accounts Aresnal were just magnificent- "playing the best football in the World said SBS expert
'Fossie' along with Argentina, Spain and perhaps Barcelona! High Praise indeed!

No comments: