06 January 2009

Mount Mee


Lots of walking! Doing the 6KM Roo loop most days!
I saw a Koala yesterday - the first in a long while but didn't have a camera or phone to take any photos! Normally running I have my head down (Looking out for toads and snakes!)
This morning I did have my camera and came across two Roos bouncing along in front of me so took a short video!
The lack of running does have a positive side - this morning I was able to walk down the stairs in a normal forward motion rather than going backwards (= easier on the knees!)
Today I'm off to Mount Mee for a couple of days camping with Max - It's a real hot day here but up in the mountains it should be cooler!
Made it up to 78 Push Ups!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,Dad & I ran to L Traverse on Wednesday afternoon,35.20 me,40.00 Dad out & 42.00 me & 51.00 back for dad as we went out way to fast,I gave him 5.00 min head start & missed catching him by 20 sec,that is a tough run if you try to run it a bit fast,hope you had fun camping with Max,Talk soon GH.