25 January 2009

Young Love

Sun 5.00am  17Km Roo+Lake+Roo  1h12m39

5.00am on a Sunday = I must be mad!, Debated with myself whether to wear a singlet or go half naked in the end opted for decency! Wore the Queensland Maroon, it was drenched in sweat very swiftly as the humidity continues unabated. Always wanted to take the run easy and was delighted to feel a lack of pain in the knees as I started off.
I ran past a couple early on by a BBQ shelter. She was sitting on the table he was on the seat. A half bottle of red wine, and I caught a lung of smoke as I past by. Young love I thought, they hadn't gone to bed yet! I wondered if I might see them again as I toured my second lap? Sure enough they were there still only this time he was up on the table and she was down on the seat giving him a blow job! Crikey it was embarrassing as the pathway took me right past them within a couple of feet.
He tried to pull his shorts up and I kept my head looking straight forward though I did give the Runners Wave as an acknowledgement! G'Day ! indeed.
Thought my quads started to tier as the distance went on beyond the hour mark, no real surprise there.
Just before I finished the heavens opened again for another welcome shower. I dived in the pool and Lily who was the only other person up joined me for a swim in the pouring rain - always great fun!

No comments: