02 April 2009

600 Push Ups

I still have pain in the hip area (and the knee) so I'm not missing running at the moment as I know it would hurt like hell and have continued to pursue upper torso exercise.
My a.m. Session comprises
15Mins on the rower 
5 Sets of
60 Push Ups, 
30 Dumb bell (2 x 5Kg) shoulder to straight arm push ups 
40 Dumb bell curls

My p.m. session is the same as the a.m. session without the rower.
That is 600 Push Ups in  a day!
Of course its a struggle for a weakling like me but I can now see results which does make it worth while! I have a slight stain in the lower left arm so I have decided to wait till thats cleared up before going back to the Pull Ups (Chins). I was managing (struggling) to do 3 X 10 Pull Ups and the last set was a real struggle!! I'm also managing a slight hernia like tweak in the abdomen!!

The Brissey Summer transition  into Autumn has been heralded by a downpour all day today! 50mm so far and still bucketing down! Temps are still fair, with the overnight low about 23 O C ( 73/74 O F) last night.

No comments: