07 May 2010

Sunrise


Thurs 5.00am Cadel 10KM 41m09
Fri 5.00am Cadel 10KM 41m24

There is something masochistic in me , insofar as I'm 'loving it', getting up at 5 each morning to run.
It would be very easy for me to run at lunchtime or when I get home from work but that wouldn't instill the sort of kudos I feel about getting the run done early.
Sure there are going to be times in Winter when I will take the opportunity to run when it is warmer during the day but for now running in the dark when nearly no one is about, is doing it for me.

3 comments:

Samurai Running said...

There is something about running in the morning I also like.

Australia seems, to me, to be a great place to run in the mornings. I like the dew on the grass and seeing Cockatoos going about their business.

Unknown said...

Nice Dave. Don't rush it.

David said...

Thanks Guys!