30 August 2010

Race photos

Monday 5.00am 16km Cadel+Roo 65m30


This photo is at the finish of the 8KM Botanic to Bridge at Gladstone
This is the finish of the ill fated 'win' in the 3K at Gladstone, the photographer migh not have moved but at least I changed my vest!

This is on route during the 8KM at Gladstone.


8KM at Gladstone


An unusual high level birds eye shot at North Lakes, its me in 2nd place on the Lake section of Roo+lake!


Another birds eye view at the Lake with Chris Rawlings leading me. I was hung over and feeling distinctly seedy!


I like this photo from the Jetty to Jetty. We are looming on an up slope, Monnas running alone on the outside edge with me taking the tangent on the inside edge. I thought that at 1.75m about 5ft9.5" I was an averaged size for a runner, but this photo makes me look like a short arse!


Another from the Jetty to Jetty, as ever I seem to be running by myself!


No comments: