26 December 2012

Christmas Day

Click on image to enlarge.



I live nearly next to a golf course and my daily run skirts around the outside but Christmas Day is the special day when the golf course is closed and I can run up and down the fairways on pristine grass getting lost with just a few Plovers crows and ducks for company,slow going as I never knew where I was running circling around the greens looking for the next tee. Also like the last two weeks it has been super hot and humid.
I run  everyday for the last six or so weeks, looking forward to laying off the beer in a weeks time , slimming down and trying some interval work, who knows might even race :-)
Happy Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Happy new year 2013

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a happy and injury free 2013 David!!!

Philippe 'Luxembourg' Brown

Unknown said...

Awwww cute love from emma and geoff