09 July 2010

Staying Awake!




Wed 3.00pm 17KM Roo+Lake+Roo 72m40
Thur 4.00pm Nudgee 14 X 400m 100m jog recovery (in spikes)
Fri 1.00pm 17KM Roo+Lake+roo 70m39

Trying out different strategies to stay awake to watch the Tour till 2.00am. Most tactics are not working as I drift off but do wake to watch the final 10/15 mins of racing. Last night however I managed to remain awake for nearly the whole Stage. It was good to see Cavendish come good and how emotional was he ! I missed most of the critical parts of Stage 3 on the cobbles, but didn't Cadel do well! It is all set for the first mountain stage at the weekend - can't wait!

Continuing to enjoy running later in the day, when it is warmer and I can see where I am going (daylight) and I can run on the grass beside the pathways. It has been very windy for the last 48hrs.

No comments: