28 September 2010

49 TODAY! Kids online no time to post! Garmin 405 did 16.2k yesterday 69mins sore!

Treading On Toads

10.66km Roo+Lake 40m51
I managed to get out on a run shortly after sunset which followed a storm. The wet conditions brought out the toads onto the pathway in great numbers and the inevitable happened! Normally they are quite good a t sensing my approach and hop off out of the way but some of those big suckers have no sense and head for my footfall!!! Scrunch! Yuk I hate it! Makes me wretch at the thought! Anyhow, I don't like running and the dark so decided to cut my run down to Roo+Lake which according to Garmin 405 is 10.66km. Also because I was reducing the run I sped up after 1.5K and finished off with 40m51 for 3m50'ks.

2 comments:

Samurai Running said...

Happy B'day David!

If you're a Zepplin fan you may want to look at this, though you may know some of it aready, but I found it interesting.

http://devour.com/video/everything-is-a-remix/

David said...

Thanks Scott, I'll check out that link later! Just off camping with the kids for a night.