11 September 2010

North Lakes Mustangs 40's


5.00pm Nudgee 18 X 400m> 72secs 120m jog recovery

It is a tough old session!
Conditions were warm and still.The Sun was setting about half way through session.
The early intervals were 72,73,74 but like last time once I'd settled into them, got the rhythm of the recovery, concentrated on relaxing the upper torso, starting fast, high cadence,finishing hard,controlled breathing - the times came down to 71's and 72's, I even finished off with a 68 though I felt like I was running to my grave! I was happy with that session.
Nat's team North Lakes Mustangs (40's) lost their Grand Final today 0 -2 against the Red Foxes but I was proud of the whole team and coach for achieving amazing results through the season. ( photo from 2009 the 40's against sister Mustang team)

No comments: