16 November 2013

Crazy Horses

Another super hot and humid day in Brizzy today.
I managed to tip toe around Roo 5.7km in 4:18's though I thought I was travelling at about 5min K,s
Wanted to see where my left calf was at. First K was all good after that I felt some pulling/cramping? Steadily take hold. So I don't think I'm ready to start running again yet. Will be interested to see if there is much reaction following on. Have given it plenty of ice and will continue self massage. Don't think it can be a tear as I doubt I'd be able to run after just one week rest. It may only be cramping though it is located in an unusual spot. Don't think it is related to the lump on the inside of my shin bone now.

2 comments:

I'm not manic depressive said...

Hello the doctor is busy at the moment , however if you would like to be transferred to another correspondent , please press the number that best fits your personality . If you are obsessive compulsive , please press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent , please ask someone to press 2 for you . If you have multiple personality disorder please press 3,4 and 5 . If you are paranoid delusional we know who you are and what you want , just stay on the line so we trace your call. If you are schizophrenic , listen carefully and the little voice will tell you which number to press. If you're manic depressive , it doesn't matter what number you press , no one will answer .

Anonymous said...

If your delusional press 7 to call the mother ship .
If you have dyslexia press 9696969696
If you have amnesia press 8 and state your name , address phone number date of birth
If you have short term memory loss try again in a few minutes
If you have PTSD press 911
If you have low self esteem hang up now . No one can be bothered talking to you