18 August 2008

Emma Snowsill





I have taken a couple of days off work in order to watch the Olympics. One of my favourite other sports is Triathlon where Emma and Emma ran fantastic races for Gold and Bronze!

A marvelous moment that of course had me tearing up in pride - love it just love it!


As for Usain Bolt I have not heard anyone else mention it yet but it was a 'Bob Beaman Moment',

astonishing!


Yesterday I rode for an hour on the mountain bike. Rough bush tracks and quite a bit of inclines.

Could still feel the left knee but no dramatic reaction today - good news.

I'm hoping to have another week off to see if the problem gets any better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,Good run at c2s,I bet you are pissed at not winning your age cat,oh well 2009 bring it on.Hope you can start training soon as it must be killing you,no vb`s are allowed.North Lakes sat,21 kms,1.34 comfortable,Scarborough sun,8kms,34 mins,monday North Lakes,21kms,1.35 very comfortable,still cold sometimes even while running into the wind,bring it on summer.Noosa for me & dad on sunday,would just like to beat the jetty to jetty time 1.27,maybe,heal up & talk soon,Geoff H.