15 August 2008

Vlad Shatrov









I downloaded the C2S video which looks good.
I'm wearing a long sleeved (Queenslander!) black top. I started towards the middle of the field. Pat Carroll gives a big name check to my nemeses (not really) Robert Spilling ("In the Asics singlet") at the finish, and I'm across the line next but one,just in front of first lady Rebbecca Lowe. The video after the finish line shows me with arm around Vlad Shatrov who finished 42nd. I watched Tom Highnam gun it down the finish straight not giving Jamie Harrison any chance to respond.
Only 360 days to go.......
Not trained since Sunday and can still feel the left knee so intend to take at least a few more days off until at least I'm walking pain free for a few days.

Special mention to Ron Peters who ran 47m44 (Gun)to blitz the M55 age category and even take out Keith Bateman M50 48m16 who was first M50.


No comments: