01 August 2008

Michael Reeves






Friday - Just got back from Mackay, Sarina, Airlie Beach, Bowen, and Proserpine

Beautiful couple of days, sunny and mid 20's.
Had a few beers, cream doughnuts , pies and coke.
When you see me next you'll know who ate all the pies!
No running. Got home to balmy Brizzey where the Temp got to 26.2 O C at our house today!
Kate is 12 years old next Saturday and is kicking off her party celebrations with an 8 girl sleepover at ours today! Max and Oli have cleared out so with Nat , lily and Sandy (The Beagle)
I'm surrounded by Eleven girls!
They are off to see Mama Mia and Abba is on the sound system as a warm up!
Will run tomorrow.


Two songs from my trip.
Starsailor 'Four to the floor' and Depeche Mode 'Its no good' see video.
I've used Nick Rose before so changed it to Michael Reeves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

August 2nd 4pm scarbough to redcliffe jetty & back,12kms 50.30 mins & felt good,26 mins out & 24.30 back,I have got to try & run every day between now & noosa half to knock a few minutes off j2j time.Tomorrow I might go & do the j2j half course if I can jiggle the family,how are the knees,hope you are trying the cream I gave you,if & when you have time off you could smash some vb`s down at my joint,talk soon,Geoff H.

David said...

Yeh Geoff, "Jiggle the Family"!, I forgot Oli has AFL Sunday Midday so
will either run early (Cold) or late. Might balls up your Ocean Walk - talk tomorrow.