12 August 2008

Robert Spilling


I found this on YouTube - turn off my music on the sidebar to hear the soundtrack. Google StreetView - what an amazing utility.



Bollocks Bollocks Bollocks!


I just found out the results (thanks Brendan) from C2S.
I finished 43rd in 47m12 .
43rd wasn't too bad , I think back in 1989 my 45m55 was for 43rd position!
What was bad was that I got beaten in my age category! Which is most upsetting.

Last Years Category winner Robert Spilling finished 41st in 47m04 !!

If only I'd had known he was there!!! DrJH told me I was running with Robert at 4K when he went past us, so we must have pretty much ran the course together.

It is my first Category loss in about two years. It does provide fantastic motivation to do better.
I cant wait to get back going again when the knees are right. To prepare meticulously for C2S next time around. It will be a much tougher Category competition with DrJH and John Meagher both turning 45, but I'll be ready !



No comments: