20 November 2008

Disco Fever or lightning over North Lakes?

Thurs 5.00am 18.5 O C Officially the coldest time of day! 11KM Roo+Lake 45m56


I spoke too soon about the rain stopping! we had yet another storm last night ! third on the trot!
We got off lightly only 35mm in my gauge but parts of Brissey got 200mm in one night !! Some areas are officially declared 'Disaster Areas' following Sunday's storms and last nights rain effects were much more widely felt! Really really humid today and yet another massive storm occurring right now, anyone would think this was Darwin!
I believe its the anti inflams that are allowing me to run relatively freely at the moment, I take half of one in the evening before bed and half in the morning. I might be on the road again ! - but for how long!!??

I'm off to empty the rain gauge before it overflows!! In the meantime here is 10seconds of lightning over North Lakes or Disco Fever?

No comments: