12 November 2008

An Inconvenient Truth



Wed 5.00am 6KM Roo 25m46s

After Sunday's "comeback" my recovery was the expected resumption soreness! Painful quads but Knee and Achilles felt OK!! Grounds for optimism.
Needed to recover a few days and got out this morning. The Achilles was fine the knee was inconvenient - still lingering in the background! Not exactly painful but there. I guess I should not expect it (tendinitis) to disappear overnight (well I've had it since June/July). My plan is to continue a very light training program and see what the reaction in the knee is.

Photo shows Robert Spilling breaking my unbeaten streak! It's me in long sleeve black top in background! I love the effort the guy puts in = great determination to beat off the youngster on his shoulder and race all the way to the line! (wish I knew he was there!)

Aresnal(Youth) 3 Wigan 0 with 15 mins to go!

No comments: