01 November 2008

I Want to Run

When Oliver was about three years old I used to pick him up and hold him as if he were a guitar and I'd play air guitar with him and dance around the room to this song.
Lots or running going on around the World today, Sydney Striders 10K at hilly Lane Cove Park in Sydney
Tommy H running 33m42 David K 35m40 . I'll also add to the congrats deserved to David C (Uncle Dave) in taking out the series and running 32m30.


The Pan Pacific Games on the Gold Coast - Hot and windy for a 5000m ; results Brendan Whelan M30 16m4x, Ronnie Peters M55 16m 58 (for an age graded 88%!!) Shawn Claydon M40 17m30 Andy Clowes M45 18m.

This Arvo the Noosa Bolt 5K should be a competitive afair. Tomorrow NY Marathon Tommy Bedford has given it a good write up on his blog. Big Up Paula!


With the body feeling close to OK, I'm doing my best not to get out and run, in an effort to just give it a few days pain free before resuming. I should start with some cross training - cycling and rowing before I start running again.

No comments: