03 November 2008

I like to move it!









ahh I can be so silly.
We had a great night on Saturday/Halloween Party. We didn't dress up and that made us look the odd ones out as all the blokes seemed to get kitted up in their wives gear and all the girls - well they just looked scary!
An Eighties compilation CD was playing and we had a 'pop quiz' contest to name the artist and the track. My voice was very sore Sunday from screaming out the answers. I trounced Ian Laslett [score was 28 - 12] however to be fair Ian was a little bit tipsy!!
Not the sort of be behaviour you'd expect from a guy wanting to get the most out of whatever peak physical fitness his body will give him, but fair enough to let your hair down on an enforced break.
Just for the record this song was originally by Real to Real and released in about 1994. There are a hundred covers of it and I just chose this one.
Lily fell and broke her arm! Second time! She's only five but she is such a tough kid!

Photos; Natalie & Jane, Lily, Max, Kate, - & Cathy & Nadine spotted when we were out walking the dog!

Stoke 2 Arsenal 1 (!) doesnt hurt me anymore!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave, sorry to hear about the knees & achilles, hopefully the drugs & the rest will sort them out. Saw you in the C2S on tv - great effort, don't know how you do it. I had a good Noosa half followed by a poor Mooloolaba half - felt flat after a long season. I had sept off and have started building base up - i hope to do Canberra mara in apr09 & am aiming at around 2.50. I move up to the 50-55 age group nxt yr so no more chasing you for 2nd. Wishing you well & no doubt will see you at a race nxt yr.
David Scroope