19 February 2010

Moreton Bay Fig Tree


Fri 5.00am 11KM Roo+Lake 5.00pm Weights/Core

There I was feeling proud of myself, completed another morning run, 77Km+ for the week.
Whilst out on my run I manage to pass an old boy (always runs without a top) running with a running partner , a much younger female. I haven't lost it I thought as I past them running straight angles on the grass as they curved around the very curvy footpaths (my advantage).
I get home shower, hosed down my car (I'd parked under a Moreton Bay fig tree day before and it was covered in crap!), have breakfast, get ready for work, drive to the station. On my way , I see the old boy and the young lady still out running! It must have been two hours after I'd seen them on my run!
It put my paltry effort into perspective - I wondered what they must do for a weekend long run!!!!


No comments: