13 February 2010

Pushing On

Fri 5.00am 11KM Roo+Lake
Sat 6.00pm 11KM Roo+Lake 47m14s

Went out for beers last night so morning was recovery.
Then did a weights session.
My standard session is currently;
5 X
50 X Push Ups,
12 Chin Ups,
10 X Bench Press (50KG),
30 X Leg Extensions (30KG)
20 X Stomach Crunches .

Then I seemed to spend hours strimming the lawn, cutting the grass and then blowing the loose cuttings. It was tough going on a warm (30 O C) and humid day.
Really felt as if I was pushing on tonight flowing a little more easily but actual time is still well beyond my previously slow pace.

2 comments:

Samurai Running said...

What's the first one on that list David?

5 X ????

Is that 5 X Guiness

Or what?

David said...

5 Hail Mary's !

No actually I do 5 SETS of the following exercises.