03 February 2010

Sporting Mortality

Tues 5.00am 6KM Roo went well

It's going OK! I'm starting to come alive again. Of course I'm very concerned about hitting further roadblocks in my come back but I'm happy. I shall do at least another 4 weeks of just steady running before I progress with anything more intensive. I have a lot of weight to shift. I'm cutting the 'weights sessions' down to every other day.

Great post on Globe Runner by Pat Butcher on Sporting Mortality and Immortality largely based on Geb. well worth a read!

1 comment:

Jim Beisty said...

Good article.Let us hope that the great Geb keeps going for a while yet.He still has the marathon feats of Ed whitlock to emulate if he can keep it up till his 70's.
Good to hear that you are progressing well on the steady running,as the weight drops so will your times.