27 February 2010

Queensland 2010 5000m Championship


The right side pelvis has not improved! Might be just jarred or it might be something else either way I'm unable to run at the moment.
I'm out of tomorrow's Clem7 Tunnel 10K! I just gave my entry to my neighbour (Go Kathy!)

The Queensland Open State 5000m was run last night Jared Hauschildt won in 14m30 2nd was Ronnie's son Jonathan Peters 3rd Jay Twist.
M40 Dennis Fitzgerald, ran 15m33 for 6th off 6 weeks training!
Fellow M40 Geoff Berkeley was about 5 secs behind Dennis !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

G'day RS!

Just got my laptop (with your blog address saved) back from my brother after a 6 month loan and have been catching up on your comeback. Good stuff - keep it up and I hope it works out for you.

Incidentally, where did you get this Qld 5000m Champs podium shot? I would love to get a full res shot for my R4YL article.

Cheers
Matt