20 February 2010

Ramshaw


Sun 4.00pm 22KM 2 X Roo+Lake 97m44

I found it quite hard having the resolve to go twice around my course but there again I was thinking if Ed Whitlock can do all his training around a tiny lap of a cemetery I have rich variety by comparison.
I know its very early in my return but I'm nevertheless alarmed whenever I time my runs and compare current times with those when I have run this course fully fit. Today I feel as if I'm going at a reasonable pace but back on April 28th 2008 (just prior to breakdown) I ran this in 84m04, it barely seems possible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you on the improve.

Cheers,
Ronnie.

David said...

Thanks Ronnie,

I gotta be grateful for just being able to get out and run!
Catch up with ya for a long run when I'm fit enough !

Cheers