28 September 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet 47! Tenement Funster

Sat. 7.00pm 6KM Roo 24m44s

I forced myself to cross train yesterday. 10mins on the AirRower and 20mins on the AirBike (Biggest wheel, smallest cog);It's so boring but it does have the convenience of being done at home (can be done whilst looking after the kids!)
I'm resigned to the fact that cross training is the only option for me to maximise my current situation and to look after myself during periods where I cant run or have to limit my running.
I did get out in the evening for a steady 6K and the Achilles was accommodating but somewhat resistant.
Loved the Storm's performance against the Sharks Fri, Loved Manly's (My second team!) performance against Warriors last night. Decided not to get up to watch Arsenal V Hull - surely a walkover - just a question of how much we would win by?!!
But that's the thing about sport, a Super Goal by Hull to equalise after 60mins and then the sucker punch flick on at a corner for Hull City to be only the second team to EVER beat Arsenal at the Emirates! - oh well, I'll try not to let it spoil my day!
Sad news about Paul Newman , I was amazed to hear he was 83 years old!!! Then again, who'd believe I was 47?
Chow


No comments: