17 July 2008

Errol Holmes

Wednesday 6.00pm 11KM Roo+Lake 44m12s

It was one of the rare occasions where I didn't run just how I felt as I looked at my time half way around and thought I should see what I could do to pick things up as I was on course for say 46m! So I did put in the effort and brought it home in an ave time. I have shaved my knees in order to ease the pain of taping them. My knees look really funny to me with out having the familiar fuzz of hair. Feels uncomfortable to tape them and still undecided as to whether I feel any benefit from doing so.I am resigning myself to the fact that it will probably only be an extended period of rest that will get them right, but will see if I can get through my next few planned races first and take a break between transition for track season.

No comments: