02 July 2008

Jake Storey











Monday 12.00 Noon Bridges 40m06

Tuesday/Wednesday

Oooh to be ah Queenslander................!

I've been up in Townsville for last two days.
I decided not to train as in particular my left knee is pretty sore. I can still feel pain and shall just hope that I can make it through the GC Half. The rest of course will do me good but psychologically I will be compromised and come Sunday it may be hard to go out real hard we will see!
Townsville was beautiful weather 27 O C, today we drove 2.5 hrs down to Bowen to take a look at a site we'd acquired . Spent 15 Mins there, turned around and drove back to Townsville! Bowen is a lovely town overlooking the Coral Sea, and is one the settings for the new movie due for release "Australiana". Sign on towns water tower reads "BOWENWOOD"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yutarets! kasagad bah!