06 December 2007

Ian Furness



Thursday 6th Dec. 5.00am


Roo+Lake 45m08s (11.1KM aprox 4m05 K's).

Another warm morning (23 O C), steady run.

Still deciding on if I should run Masters on Sat a.m. = 5000m or give it a miss train hard and run next weekend; Masters will have a 3000m or QA have a 3 or 5,000m on Sat p.m. .

Could be hot for the QA Meet at 4.00pm!!, but good quality field.

I have the day off work today so that I can attend Lily's Kindy Christmas party.
I rarely see her at Kindy so she gets very excited when I'm there.
Takes me by the hand and leads me on a tour of her Kindy Wonderland.
I wouldn't miss it for the World, simply priceless!



Arsenal drew away to Newcastle (1 -1 ) to go 4 points clear at the top of the Premier League. We were without Fabregas, Falmini, Van Persie, Diaby and Helb! Not a bad performance considering.

No comments: