22 December 2007

Mark Cursons

A very hot and humid day today! Not yet gone for a run as Natalie is at work. It's a 32 O C day and I'm just sitting down playing You Tube videos and sweating buckets! I plan on doing some sit ups and then 10 mins on the rower (gets too boring after that) should warm me up nicely for a run when Nat gets home.


Tonight I have to try and stay awake to watch Arsenal Spurs. Hope it's a good game. I shall sign off with my signature tune ....memory brings a tear to the eye



Well I did the sit ups but not the rowing. Around about 7.30 went for a run, and flew around the course in sub 40mins! Only the third or fourth time I've run sub 40.
A couple of the K's around the middle section (uphill) were respite K's other than that I pretty much nailed the course. It was really hot and humid. I ran with a sweat band on my head for the first time and was impressed with the results. No sweat into the eye and on taking it off you could feel the weight of the sweat!
Saw a monster black snake out on my run must have been a 6 or 7 footer!It was crossing the bike path on the slope up to Woodvale.
Not quite the leviathan python I saw up in the mountains on a run but pythons dont bite you! I steered well clear of this critter!
Here is the run;


Arsenal beat Spurs 2- 1!

No comments: