29 January 2011

Life in Tokyo - Japan

Sat  5.56pm  Roo+Lake 10.57km  40m42   (3m51 K's)
Fri  5.32am  Roo+Lake  10.67km  46m43  (4m23 K's)
Thur 5.00am Roo+Lake  10.6km  46m11

Very windy all last night and all today, perhaps it is the two cyclones up North .
I thought about going to the track and running 200's (to stay out of the wind) but in the end decided 
just to go for a steady run this evening and see what conditions are like tomorrow for speed endurance session .
Left hip still giving jip.
63kg after tonights run.
Listening to my ipod during the week I heard Quite Life by Japan and thought I must check out Life in Tokyo but found I didn't have it ! So here courtesy of  YouTube is a Giorgio Moroder (The King of Disco) Remix.
Just read the comments and saddened to hear the brilliant base player Mick Khan died of cancer recently.

3 comments:

TokyoRacer said...

Read the title and thought the post would be about me.
I agree with the refrain.

David said...

You were in my thoughts hence the weight 'After' my run! also Scott but I suspect he is in another city altogether (Osaka?)
Pretty cool to have a song about living life where you do!
I think there is one song about living life in Brisbane - by the Go Betweens, I'll post it one day.
Chow

Anonymous said...

I swear that's Kanser on the Drums....
Nice one Dave, What year is that by the way?