11 April 2008

Nick Rose




I couldnt believe it when I saw this recent photo of Nick Rose! I gues he remained in my mind forever as this long haired maverick who wore his vest outside his shorts and wore a beaded necklace! The Farrah Fawcett Majors of Distance Runners!!













Friday 5.00am 11KM Roo+Lake 42m40




I'd set my ipod to measure miles for a change and was seeing if I could break 6min mile pace = not quite - but a good hard run!




Yesterday Natalie asked me to remove a big spider from our hallway,I got the container and piece of cardboard ready and attempted to capture the big 'hairy' monster, as I scooped it up a thousand tiny baby spiders ran from its back in all directions!! = Living in Australia! - This would be hailed as a freak of nature in UK but in Oz, it's just what happens.




I was reminded of living in the UK by my brother who sent these photos from his back yard this week!!





Last night I watched a DVD I'd recommend, 'Into the Wild' ,it is sort of about running and has some of the most beautiful scenery you'll ever see in a movie and leaves a quite haunting impression.

No comments: