01 March 2008

Mickey Morten







Friday 5.00am 11KM Roo+Lake 44m00



Saturday 8.00am 11KM Roo+Lake 40m25 (3m40 /KM's)



In celebration of clocking up 3000KM's under my Nike+ decided to make it a hard fast run!



When I've been wearing my Nike+ gear since Nov 2006 I have clocked up 311 runs for 3000.3KM with an average 4m03KM



Track sessions / races and the occasional other run are not counted.
Geoff Holmes wife Nicole sent me these photos of husband Geoff during his competitive Motocross years.
The 'Violet Photo' is taken at the start of the Australian Championships at Scandia Circuit where Geoff Won his 5th (and final) National Championship.
The 'Big Air' shot is Geoff (nearest camera) overtaking Noriaga Takishumi.
The individual photo in the middle is Geoff ,Winning Gold at the World Championship in 2000.
Cool photos hey!

No comments: