23 January 2008

Andy Bristow

Wed. 5.00am 11KM Roo+Lake (!) 44m29s


Arsenal Reserves got beaten by Spurs this morning 5 -1 !
Of course they will claim it as a great Victory but come on we had our youngsters out against their first team!
We had players in the team I'd never heard of !! and I read up about Arsenal everyday!
It was their first victory over us since Nov. 1999 - the first time they have beaten us this century!!
A very hollow victory !
I'm not sore!!!

Anyway I feel its time to air this video again (dont watch if your offended by written foul language)



I just had to add this one Robinson Crusoe - Just so evocative the memories come racing back! My sense of frustration that he'd never catch the attantion of that passing ship. His sense of lonliness (even with Friday!)and those images of the beach!! Even in black and white I knew one day I'd have to live close to the sea!



For the full Robinson Crusoe Suite of music click on this one = but no video!

No comments: