21 January 2008

Paul Strong

Mon. 5.00am 11km Roo+ Lake 44m30 (4m02 KM's)


A humid morning and I was really feeling the half Zatopek (40 X 400m) from yesterday!

I gradually managed to wind the pace up from a slow start. Almost looking forward to Winter with the cold dark mornings and Roos for company.

Managed to complete my job application for the job I'm presently doing! Funny thing about Gov. half the jobs advertised are for positions where people are presently 'acting'! Still it's a weight off my mind that I finally managed to complete it and lodge it in time for closing date today. Now all I have to worry about are the interviews - but that wont be for a few weeks!

Kate's Guinea Pig ,'Jamie' , died today - very sad for Kate and so for us!

Jamie's partner 'Princess' survives her.

No comments: